Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Happy 21st Hoagie!

Happy belated birthday you lame sandwich, you! Regardless of the date of birth printed on your MI I.D., you'll always be a bitter 65 year old man/sandwich/pirate/squirrel at heart.
I hope you, at least, tried to lighten up on your big day, but I can understand if it was just too difficult for you. :)


My TASPers, I miss you immensely! I think of all of you everytime I turn on the oldies radio station and a Motown classic is playing.
I'm still trying to explain the concept of reification to the folks, but I think I'm just going to give up pretty soon.
I hope you all are having/will have crazy fun senior years and are staying out of trouble!

I love you!
Emily J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home