Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Omigawd Omigawd

I GOT IT TO WORK!!!!

...............finally.

You guys, you guys. I miss you so very much...

I'm not going to lie to you. Around here, things aren't going so well. I've been having a lot of mother-related issues...

On the bright side, Scripps college wants me...and I want it. It's possibly the beginning of something beautiful... ;-)

I would write more, but I'm half asleep right now...even though it's 3:03. I'm just so happy I can finally blog...

Alright...I hope you guys are having a fabulous time, wherever you are...and I promise to post many more ellipse-filled blogs in the future...

Love,

Lisa :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Yay, it's Lisa!

6:56 PM, August 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home