Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'll Think Of A Title Later

Any word on the photos? Adam? And Samyu did you manage to sort out the compression conundrum, or are your photos not available for the brochure?

Sam, I was browsing old photos of the ISMTF competition in Vienna 2004, and there you are! In the background and hard to see, but there nonetheless. I'll send you a copy next month, after I stop having to watch every minute spent on the internet because the data transfer limit is 3.5GB, and I'm at 3.42GB.

Genial means "being of pleasant or friendly disposition". Most don't realise, it also means "relating to the chin". New English teacher, new random facts. This could be my Word Of The Day contribution; don't see when you'd ever actually have to use it in that second way though.

Christina says hi, while trying to figure out blogging procedures after forgetting her password. She says that Jenny might be out camping and visiting her friends in the Canadian wilderness, which would explain the lack of communication from north of the border.

Feel free to post more recommendations (yay Meredith!) and change the blog description above (go to your blogger account and click on template. The one I put up is starting to bore me).

Jason

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Hmm, what a wordical conundrum! Now when I hear someone say, "He has a genial pimple" I won't know whether it's a pimple on his chin or just a pimple that smiles and waves a lot. Such confusion this will cause...

1:36 PM, August 25, 2005

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

jsn, i sent adam some great pics that absolutely needed to be sent the very first day that i got my batteries, so that was before i compressed them. but now that i've reduced them to like 2"x2" each, i dunno if i can send anymore. it's a pity coz i have some other great shots of smaller groups of people.

3:54 PM, August 26, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home