Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

My word

All right guys, I'm currently inside an internet cafe in Paris, and man this keyboard is worse than the german ones. Since this is the only time I'll be on the internet for a while, i figured I'd give a new word that I learned from Shakespeare:

Dropsy: An abnornal accumulation of serious [yes, serious my friends] fluid in the body.

Such an awesome word! I have pictures that are digital, but I can only wait til I get back. Hopefully it wont be too late!

Herbster Bo Berbster Fee Fi Fo Ferbster ..... HERBSTER!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Serious fluids as opposed to humours, I guess. : )

Sam

1:18 PM, August 25, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Gah! Bad memories. I know about dropsy because one of my fish died from it... swelling, basically incurable, VERY disgusting (picture a fish so bloated it's balloon-like, with scales protruding... had to euthanise it... *deep breath*

Ommmmmmmmm....

I'll stop babbling.

But wait! Henrik where else are you going to be (and where have you been)? Oh, and eat a croissant while in France. They just don't taste quite as good anywhere else in the world.

2:51 PM, August 25, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Serious fluid. That got me thinking.

I wonder what lighthearted and jocular fluid would be like.

2:54 PM, August 25, 2005

 
Blogger Unknown said...

craaaazy cock!

1:00 AM, August 26, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home