Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Short Story

I need to start a story for my fiction writing class. What will I write? The possibilities are endless... so I'm procrastinating by posting this post on the blog.

Here is an idea: A man who is afraid of being lost. He carries a GPS receiver wherever he goes and marks his place as he travels. He meets a girl who works at an urban circus/carnival/hipster freakshow and they get to know each other. They go hiking. Mayhem ensues. This has something to do with mirrors and images and perception and expectations. He wears glasses. I encapsulate all human experience in 12-15 pages. The End.

Any thoughts?

Blergh.

Isuck Killer

AKA

Isaac Miller

P.S. I need cool female and male names for these characters. I am taking suggestions. Limited Time Only. Suggest! I'm Lazy! Or maybe just Crazy!

2 Comments:

Blogger IsaacNoah said...

MAYHEM!!!!

CARNAGE!!!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

2:18 AM, September 01, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

About finding names; my English teacher suggests watching the end credits of a movie and harvesting the choicest offerings. Although I haven't done it myself, it smells like a successful method.

Sam

5:21 PM, September 01, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home