Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

TASPly facebooking

First of all, everyone ought to get a highschool facebook account, because it is a truly wonderful way to procrastinate. And once you've done that, join the TASP group! Actually, if a more facebook literate person could help me out, I'm afraid i made it a group that just people at my school can be in, and I'm not sure how to make it global, so ja. But please do join facebook. It's loads of fun, and I'm not even sure what a quail looks like.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chua said...

I can't join because my school has not discovered the facebook (or vice versa as the case may be). And I don't think that a group can be global, because that would most likely lead to some very problematic stalking cases. It has to be confined to one school or college. Hence, everyone should get a college facebook account using their UMich e-mails and join the Telluride Group there!

:D

Jason

5:11 PM, September 27, 2005

 
Blogger Meredith said...

If you have a school email address, I can invite you to the high school facebook, Jason.

6:41 PM, September 27, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Unfortunately, I don't even have one of those.

12:43 PM, September 28, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home