Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Emmalee

Since we are rarely on speaking terms these days, for my sake and everyone elses let us just refer to the Birthday Girl as Emmalee. That way, we can make everyone happy, even the people we don't know at her stupid school who are cheering for the wrong person. I hope this becomes more of a promulgation than a suggestion.

Happy Birthday Emmalee, and may your 17th year be full of surprises and exciting encounters. I can imagine that jocund, head-bobbing walk of yours springing through the TV room. My memory, strange as it is, has your hair alternate from short to long in accordance with each bob.

From the looks of the recent blogs, Emmalee's trend setting of pride and prejudice has not reached my hands. I think, in honor of the Birthday, I should probably succumb to this Tasp-Limited Fad and buy it, or check it out, or something. Maybe read it in one day at a nearby bookstore and never buy it. HAH! You friggen commercial bookstores.

In Midd, I have a lot going on. I'm constantly behind schedule, in fact, I should be reading Notes From the Underground and Crime and Punishment right now (yes, simultaneously). That, and studying for an AP Calc test, reading 50 pages out of a huge AP World Text Book, preparing a letter to the administration in regards to the Compost Committee, filling in my Music Theory practice book, and prepping to run the next Calliope meeting (the literary journal in our school).

Soccer is holding me back.

So, as you can imagine, I'mtrying to grow a third arm here to get it all done, and it's not that bad, yet.

I never got a birthday calendar, i should get one, it would be cool. Who has the list?

Otherwise, I hope all goes well with you, and Sam is coming to visit! How aweseemereem (Midd slang).

The Herbinator

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chua said...

If you look waaaaay back to, like, the second post-TASP post, you'll find a thread started by Meredith titled "Your face still goes to college" (haha, memories) with a huge number of comments.

Birthday list.

Jason

5:14 PM, September 27, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home