Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

I know it's still Saturday for most of you, but it's already Sunday the 25th of September over here, so it's time to say:

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY


EMMA!

I sure hope you don't mind me using Emma, because to me Emily is Emily, you're Emma, that's great, and things are going to stay that way. At least in my mind.

Jason

5 Comments:

Blogger EJ said...

I know this is kind of late, but Fiona Apple performed "Extraordinary Machine" during the Katrina Relief concert that was shown on MTV, NBC, ABC, etc. a couple of weeks ago and it was amazing. just her and a cello, I believe.
I'm definitely checking her cd out. Thanks for the review Isaac!

1:32 AM, September 25, 2005

 
Blogger EJ said...

I totally posted that comment under the wrong post. Frickin frack.

1:33 AM, September 25, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

*cracks up*

:D

5:21 AM, September 25, 2005

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/blows airhorn

9:35 AM, September 25, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

Thanks. *blushes*

4:03 PM, September 25, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home