Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Faces, Two Bobs, and Samuel

Someone's gotta remind me how to put picture in the photobucket: I've got some hilarious 'facicking' pictures from Sam's little face distortioner. You should see Bern as a 'young adult' (BWAHAHAHA).

I do have real pictures though, and don't worry, I'll humiliate myself too.

Remember that band I was constantly raving about? I know, I raved about every band. I mean the one called Toubab Krewe, I think Nestor dug them as well. They're dubbed "afro-cowboy-ninja-surf" music, and they travel to Mali all the time. Check out their site: http://www.toubabkrewe.com/ But anyway, I'm gonna see them tomorrow! In VERMONT! I'm pretty psyched.

On top of all that, Sam and I will be taking the same Cornell Tour together, and will be eating dinner together at the Telluride HOUSE! Originally, we were leaving at the same time, so he couldn't meet me in Middlebury. Chances have it that we chose the same tour on the same day, and both of us scheduled to eat dinner with our fellow Telluridians in Cornell (it has the highest rate of suicides by the way) at the same time.

Man, I'm lucky. It also just re-dawned on me that I was in Paris the same time Derek was. How could I forget? Anyway, I'll post a bunch of crowd pictures on the blog when I learn how to do it, and I'll let ya'll see if he's somewhere in their Parisicking and Musicking away.

Peace

4 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Yay for TASP reunions. Speaking of reunions: when are you visiting, you bum? :)

12:11 PM, October 19, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

To post pictures:

hit the "log in" button in the upper right corner, the user name is taspum053 and you should be able to figure out the password. I'll give you a hint, all of our collective passwords are this, and it's pretty TASPy.

*looks around for WashU kids trying to post un-Michigany pics on our photobucket*

After that, it should be obvious. Can't wait to see your pictures!

6:50 PM, October 19, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

I am so jazzed about this! By the way, where did you find the statistics on Telluride-house suicides? That's not something I read about in the recruitment literature . . .

Sam

12:02 AM, October 20, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

I think it's just Cornell suicides, not t-house suicides. Didn't they have three kids swan dive off the sixth floor of the library in 2003 or something? Pretty intense I guess.

9:38 AM, October 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home