Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Become a Telluride Associate!

I was just poking around the TA site, and I found this wonderful link: http://www.tellurideassociation.org/Assocpage.tpl Just enter your name and other sundry items and it will give you access to the TA member page. So for all of you prospective interviewers and factota, check it out. You can even look up names of past and present TASPers and TAers. Read the newsletter! Pester Adam or Jenny! You have free will, as I have presented you the site.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chua said...

Very very nifty... Does anybody know when we can start interviewing for TASP?

Hmm... although that wouldn't work well for me since I probably know most of the people in this city who are likely to apply... since there are sooo few.

7:04 AM, October 07, 2005

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

Yea, I think I will have to recuse myself from some of the interviews, as I some of those guys are ones I picked out myself.

6:10 PM, October 07, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home