Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, October 03, 2005

A wee bit o' shameless advertising

so I know that this isn't quite what our blog is meant to be used for, but a good friend of mine (Ben Morgan) has finally finished his past four years of work and is releasing a full length film about the lives of graf artists, so I figured I would put a plug in for him since I have seen it and I think most of you would enjoy it.

wow, that is possibly the longest and most poorly worded sentence I have ever written.

anyway, It's called "quality of life" and it's opening first in San Francisco (where it was filmed) and then hopefully spreading out.

the website is www.qualityoflife-themovie.com

-b

3 Comments:

Blogger IsaacNoah said...

Really cool stuff Bern! Nothing wrong with a wee bit of shameless advertising for something as neat as this. I will definitely have to check it out, thanks for the heads up

Isaac

6:18 PM, October 03, 2005

 
Blogger IsaacNoah said...

Oh yeah, how do you know the director?

Isaac

6:19 PM, October 03, 2005

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

that was one cool website. yeah, how do you know the director?

3:30 PM, October 04, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home