Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

amazing news

I opened my email this evening, and saw a name that I didn't recognize as one of the senders. I was confused, but opened it the email anyway. It was a girl asking about my interview w/ the street musician! I felt like a celebrity and a major academic all at the same time, and I whipped off what I think was a very thoughtful and helpful email. It was a very satisfying moment.

Also, my school has a tradition that about 50 of 180 four-year seniors (seniors who were admitted as freshman, as opposed to sophomores, juniors, or PGs) wear kilts on the big sports weekend with our rival school. The seniors are supposed to be representative of good Exonians with school spirit. I was one of the seniors selected, so I get to wear a kilt all of Friday (with my red gear, of course) and to the big sports showdowns on Saturday. I'm especially looking forward to the bonfire and intense football game. It involves a sea of people in red yelling at a sea of people in blue, and vice versa for two hours. So much fun. Wearing a kilt was always one of my secret dreams.

I have some really sweet photos to post later, so check out the photobucket sometime later this week.

Also, are Nestor and Isaac dead? Has anyone heard from them?

Top Five Songs of Big Red Victory:
1. We Are the Champions - Queen
2. Eye of the Tiger - Rocky
3. Saturday Night's All Right for Fighting - Elton John
4. War - Edwinn Star
5. Do Your Thing - Basement Jaxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

About #2:

there's an enderingly nerdy sophomore on the school newspaper staff with me who I caught singing that song very loudly to himself walking down the stairs between the English wing and the Science wing on Monday. I thought of Dylan, not that you're enderingly nerdy Dylan! I mean, you're endering, but not nerdy, just a really-fast-runner-super-genius combination. I think it's the hair that makes you so endering...as long as it's not parted on the side!

10:02 PM, November 09, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

A kilt? Why a kilt? Apart from the fact that they're hilariously entertaining, kilts are a little random...

And don't forget the photos.

3:55 PM, November 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home