Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

U Mich acceptance

I spent a lot of time thinking about how to spell "acceptance," lol.

Anyway, I just got an e-mail, and after a LONG time of random links I finally found out that I've been accepted to Michigan. Big surprise, lol. I hope that everyone else gets in as well (if you applied-no reason not to, it's a pretty highly ranked safety.)

Btw, Ridley- I got a 10 on the ACT essay, coupled with your 9, I think there is a consipracy against TASPers. How could we have scored so low (they're basically the same score.) !?
Either TASP doesn't know how to pick good writers, or something is wrong with standardized testing.
Which do you think it is? lol.

-Matt (I think Nestor can be "the other Matt" now since he hasn't blogged since... never.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

This is a historic moment (NOT an historic moment, mind you - I actually pronounce the h) - the first TASPer acceptance announcement! Warmest congratulations, Matt!

May there be many more to come.

6:00 PM, November 24, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Congratulations!

This is an historic moment indeed... :P

1:02 PM, November 25, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

I consider that pretentious.

5:02 PM, November 25, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

What who me why?

5:26 PM, November 25, 2005

 
Blogger Meredith said...

Congrats! Hooray for historic TASP moments.

11:25 PM, November 25, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home