Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Good news out of the blue (devils)!

In an unexpected turn of events this weekend, I got into college!

On Friday, Duke University sent me a letter that tells me in not-so-subtle terms that I will be admitted come official-letter-sending time, save some major felony or grade flunkage. I'm over the moon at this point, but it gets better. The selling-our-university to-you package also includes an all-expenses-paid trip to campus in early April, at which I fully expect to see some of you TASPers. I want to leap on a trampoline all of a sudden or maybe do a few of Bern's ninja rolls.

In any case, I'm overjoyed that my secret basketball skills paid off so well, and I'm a big fan of this February notification business. Woohoo! April, I am afraid of you no more!

Finally y(f)ours,
Charles

PS: If you're going to the preview weekend gig, do tell; we need to meet up sometime

8 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

Congratulations! But what is this feb notification thing all about?

10:30 PM, February 26, 2006

 
Blogger Dylan said...

"Finally y(f)ours,
Charles"


Quoting this awesome pun for emphasis. And congrats to you, former roomie!

10:42 PM, February 26, 2006

 
Blogger Emma said...

mmm, ninja rolls. I bet those would be a delicious appetizer at a pirate banquet.

and CONGRATULATIONS! Charles Wu:
he's hott

12:57 PM, February 27, 2006

 
Blogger IsaacNoah said...

Congratulations Mr. Wu! Justly deserved. I'm sure this is only a stepping stone to things of a gloriously megalomaniacal nature. Best of luck to you sir.

11:50 PM, February 27, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

Congratulations!

4:47 AM, February 28, 2006

 
Blogger Meredith said...

Congrats, Charles! That's so excellent.

9:24 AM, February 28, 2006

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Yaaaaaaay!

Congratulations! Vindication indeed.

Samyu, come February, some colleges send out letters to the few candidates extremely well qualified who they urgently want to woo (oh look, a pun of sorts... *ducks barrage of fruit*), which basically proclaim something along the lines of "You're great! Now pick us! Pick us!"

1:49 PM, February 28, 2006

 
Blogger slaytonm said...

Hey, did you get the Angier B. Duke Scholars thing?

8:16 PM, March 05, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home