Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

QUALITY

Gnarls Barkley.

End of story. Singer/Rapper Cee-Lo + DJ Danger Mouse = Pure Quality.

Their EP should be coming out in April or March or something, but wow...heard the tracks from their upcoming release and all I can say is they are impressive as hell. "Crazy" is gold, gold I say. Mwahaha, not that my ramblings matter, but if you're looking for some music...keep an eye out, 'cause this will be huge!

In other news the Indy World Poetry Slam in Charlotte was amazing. I was ranked fifth after winning my first bout, then lost on the second night and didn't make finals, but it was an incredible experience and I felt alright considering I was a good ten years younger than most of the other poets there. The poetry on the finals night was out of sight, easily one of the best readings I have ever been to. Next year is in Vancouver, and folks better watch out.

Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock is gorgeous and awesome. T.S. Eliot is Quality, always.

Hmmm....life is odd, but very good. Hope all is wonderful with everyone out in the TASP sphere. Take care now.

-Isaac

3 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

That sounds so amazing! Good job, Isaac.

12:38 PM, February 12, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

Sweet. I'm watching out for Vancouver 2007.

4:40 PM, February 12, 2006

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Very impressive, but then again, hardly extraordinary for you.

Those other poets had better watch out in the future.

6:29 PM, February 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home