Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Early College Good News

I've had some good news since the start of this spring break. About a week ago, I got home and found a large envelope from Williams College. Inside was an early notification letter telling me that I had been accepted! A day or two later came a handwritten (!!) note from Swarthmore's XC and Track coach, telling me how much he'd like to have me on the team. Last Thursday came the clincher: an early notification acceptance from Swarthmore! I'm pretty psyched right now. I also am facing the prospect of missing a week of school. Monday, April 17 is Patriots' Day, so I have the day off. Tuesday and Wednesday are "Bulldog Days" at Yale. Thursday and Friday are "Ride the Tide" at Swarthmore.

I'm pretty pumped about getting to pick. Any thoughts?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

Do both, and over the weekend, do WashU's cultural immersion experience just for kicks.

4:49 PM, March 21, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

*snap snap*

Way to go Dylan!

10:42 AM, March 22, 2006

 
Blogger slaytonm said...

This is quite possibly the most large scale domination of the college scene yet.

We all know Dylan will take over the world.

You might even say he'll be running it.

(See, I can pun too!)

10:13 PM, March 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home