Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

trophies, scissors, and that lever thing on the left that pops the hood.

Woohoo for the recent slew of college acceptance! MIT is getting its TASP on, and I'm sure that it won't be disappointed if you guys choose to attend.

So, this weekend, I won my first forensics tournament of my life. It was fun, and I hope I've got a chance at winning state this year. A friend of mine went to a tournament on the east side of the state yesterday and said the orators over there are tough though, so who knows. Are you judging this year Adam? I think the real reason I won is because of my stellar new hair cut--I just couldn't grow it out. Unfortunately, I have not yet documented this exciting new development in my life with pictures, sorry Samyu.

In the not-so-stellar realms of my existence, however, is a very annoying car. It's been starting slowly for a while and today, when I was already late for a rehearsal, it died. And even though I'm ordinarily a wonderfully attentive driver, last Thursday I hit a curb in my school parking lot and whacked up a tire. Never again will I so absorbedly eat carrots while I drive. Ah well, at least I learned how to use jumper cables, and for no extra charge my dad showed me how check my oil, too. Next lesson: how to change a tire.

I'm taking my first art class since junior high this semester, and my perspective drawing is due tomorrow, so I better get back to it. It's so much fun being a mediocre artist! No pressure at all, and I'm making lots of freshmen friends because its an intro class. Hooray!
~Emma

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Those damn carrots. They are a tricky vegetable.

11:16 PM, March 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home