Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

on turquoise.

As I was once again reading through the little blue box at the top of this blog, I noticed myself unconsciously snapping along with the comment about our triumph in a certain shade of green. Then it hit me--the background color of this blog is so completely appropriate. Jason (or whoever chose that background), you make me feel so inexplicably content.

In a side note: did you know that the blogger spell check does not recognize the word "blog"? huh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chua said...

Glad to oblige.

Actually, I can't remember who was there when we picked the blog, sometime in the middle of TASP. I vaguely recall someone saying "that one", the rest saying "OK"... and that was it.

It sure is an appropriate colour scheme though.

8:06 PM, April 20, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home