Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Um...

... I have trouble expressing just how fascinating this video of traffic in India is.

Apart from the chaos of it all and the apparent fearlessness of everyone involved, there are some moments that deserve mentioning, such as when a pedestrian at the bottom right waits, sandwiched between a passing motorbike and van, or when a white car enters the view from above and proceeds to drive against oncoming traffic.

Enjoy.

Jason

4 Comments:

Blogger slaytonm said...

Were I in India, I'd probably sit with my turn signal on for the rest of my life, I'm a very unaggressive driver.

That said, people in India must either be crazy good drivers, or the mortality rate be ridiculously high (now that I think about it, maybe it's both.)

5:03 PM, April 19, 2006

 
Blogger Emma said...

I liked the part where the white car and the yellow motor bike pass within about three feet of one another with a pedestrian sandwiched in between.

7:47 PM, April 19, 2006

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

Oh the memories come flooding back!
/sigh

Now, that I have a license and have already been in a few close scrapes, I wonder how I would have gotten by there. =]

7:55 PM, April 19, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

Yeah . . . who needs lanes anyway?

10:11 PM, April 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home