Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Top 100 (or so) Things...

... to do if one of us were to ever take over The World:

For future reference.

Some choice bits:

# 130. All members of my Legions of Terror will have professionally tailored uniforms. If the hero knocks a soldier unconscious and steals the uniform, the poor fit will give him away.

# 139. If I'm sitting in my camp, hear a twig snap, start to investigate, then encounter a small woodland creature, I will send out some scouts anyway just to be on the safe side. (If they disappear into the foliage, I will not send out another patrol; I will break out the napalm).

Jason

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Wow. This list is clearly the product of much time, thought, and consumption of pop culture.

1:28 PM, April 05, 2006

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

HAHHA< this made my day

5:10 PM, April 05, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home