Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, May 15, 2006

First of all

I have to offer my severe shock and support for Meri and all in the northeast states. That's awful, hang in there. I hope you and all the local students pull through all right. Like Henrik, you have my prayers.

Our band just got back from state where we took 2nd! we were pretty pleased. Then, of course, the rest the trip consisted of reminding me how much I need to get out of this town. Shall I give you a run-down?

First night--the girls room across the hall plays truth or dare and, on a dare sends a sophomore over to my room to "seduce" me. result is that my roommate answers the door and suddenly I (in bed) have a girl I don't like that much on top of me. I hope I didn't wake the next room up when I told her to get the f--- off of me.

Second night--My roommates (after procuring some tobacco) decide to go out on the town after room check, so I get the joyful job of keeping the room down and waiting to make sure they get back safely. Another girl who I used to be good friends with calls me and I have a three hour conversation that ends with me hanging up on her when she inquires why I hate her so much. I had answered in the negatory to the jesting (I hope) request that I sleep with her. My roommates showed up at 4:00 with two girls in tow that ended up bunking in with us because there was a snorer in their room.

To top it all off, one of my best friends who is one of the few people I will truly miss after graduating has been pissed at me for two weeks--for what reason I am still in the dark--and she made a point of not speaking to me the entire trip.

Anyway, that's enough whining for me for one post.

I saw Psycho for the first time today. aghhh. Hitchcock is creepy.

I guess I'll go get some dinner

miss you

-bern

5 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Drama, drama, drama!
Don't sweat it too much about your friend, girls are crazy.

And I watched Psycho for the first time when I was thirteen in the pitchblack, and my dad grabbed my arm at one part and I shrieked louder than I have before or since.

1:19 PM, May 16, 2006

 
Blogger Dylan said...

Bern, baby, burn!

*snaps

5:08 PM, May 16, 2006

 
Blogger berno said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:33 PM, May 16, 2006

 
Blogger berno said...

Yeah, its not so much drama as me just having senioritis and not having the patience to deal with dumb band kids

and "bern, baby, burn" is really sad :P

5:36 PM, May 16, 2006

 
Blogger slaytonm said...

It's interesting how once people don't have college stuff to bond over friendships dwindle. All this drama sounds so high school, don't worry, it'll pass soon.

9:34 PM, May 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home