Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Musings of a recent graduate

Oh my! Graduation was last Monday, and mind numbingly boring, to be honest. However, our school sponsors an after-graduation party in the commons/gym/hallways, to properly prevent deaths from excessive ethanol imbibing. But as uninteresting as that would seem, it was a blast! I ruined my elbows running this inflatable obstacle course over, and over, and over, and totally failed to climb the provided rock wall thingy. Pictures are pending, as they are being developed(real film!). The most important thing is that I got a 6+ foot cardboard cutout of Darth Vader that scares the crap out of me when I enter my room, and a temporary bar code tattoo on my neck (it's the anonymity of society, man) that has already faded. All in all, a blast. In related news, I had a massive joint (4 host) graduation party today, which involved volumes and volumes of food. We made ice cream sundaes, and I have decided after much consideration that crushed Oreos make anything better. Even bacon. And bacon is mighty good on its own accord. Actually, I'm not sure why people like bacon all that much. It's slices of hog belly, with huge amounts of saturated fat, and when it's fried to a crisp, it just tastes like grease. Did I miss the stage of my life where a love for grease could have been imprinted into my brain? Did that last sentence make any grammatical sense whatsoever? But I digress.

Anyway, I followed Ridley's example of hair modification, and I painted my hair blue for a day. It's not easy being blue, you know. See Photobucket for evidence.

Top 5 Django Reinhardt Covers:
1. In a Sentimental Mood
2. I Wonder Where My Baby is Tonight
3. St. Louis Blues
4. Begin the Beguine
5. Bolero

PS: Facebook is an unbelievably amazing party planning tool. It lets you know an exact headcount of the attendees, maybes, and people that can't come. Also, it maps out directions to the locale, and lets you advertise with cute bunny photos. More reason for you anti-facebook stalwarts to finally bowl in and get one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dylan said...

"In related news, I had a massive joint"
-Charles

Now on the quotations page along with the John Sinclair quotations. I love taking things out of context.

2:21 PM, May 27, 2006

 
Blogger berno said...

Yeah, thats how I read it first time too.

6:39 PM, May 27, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

In that context, blue hair is rather unsurprising.

4:27 PM, May 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home