Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Perhaps the musicking don't stop...

... but the blogging sure do, or has.

At least that's how it seems. I guess everyone's busy doing awesome summery things (or moving house, as the case may be), and doesn't have time for the blog. This post is just to say that:

My school's graduation ceremony and ball were today, so I spent way too much time overheated in a suit, and felt like sweaty biowaste. But it was fun and filled with oh so much nostalgia and last goodbyes. Now I'm finally completely free of school (I know, it's taken a while).

I'll be in Malaysia and China over the next few weeks, starting in, oh... seven hours when my plane leaves. So if I do blog, it'll be at even more ungodly hours.

Bye,

Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home