Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Motown Fix

Last week, while I was in the music library looking for a recording of "Take Five" (I'm starting a jazz combo with a couple of other people and they want to play "Take Five", so I'm trying to figure out a bass line), I stumbled across "Hitsville USA", a 4-CD compilation of Motown hits! In fact, I believe Dylan had this very one with him at TASP. Good stuff, and rife with good memories.

5. Pride and Joy - Marvin Gaye
4. Cloud Nine - The Temptations
3. Shop Around - Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
2. I Heard It Through the Grapevine - Gladys Knight & the Pips
1. He Was Really Sayin' Somethin' - The Velvelettes

Groetjes,
Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home