Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, January 15, 2007

New and improved: the TASPer Music connection

Isaac and I came up with the nice idea of having a central music server so we can actually listen to one another's top five lists, and the server is now sitting in my dorm room. Check your facebook messages if you haven't already, because the instructions and such have been sent to you. Please start dumping whatever good music you have on the server, preferably in .mp3 or .m4a iPod format. Any concerns of "I can't get it working" can go here, but otherwise, enjoy :)

-Charles
PS: Does anyone know how to contact Henrik electronically?

4 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Charles: I'll message you Henrik's info. on facebook.

6:08 PM, January 15, 2007

 
Blogger IsaacNoah said...

I added Names before the titles of the albums that I've contributed.

Like so:

Band- Album

The ones without such a prefix are either self-titled or compilations.

4:53 PM, January 16, 2007

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

You rock. Both of you.

11:12 PM, January 16, 2007

 
Blogger Henrik Herb said...

Hey Charles, my email is herb22345@hotmail.com

That's about all there is, I don't have a facebook yet

3:15 PM, February 02, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home