Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Interesting anecdote: I recently signed up for MIT's prefrosh visit program, and the form had a place for "top five interests." Not content with such a shallow representation of my personality, I instead wrote down a like of my favorite Beatles songs. Here it is:

1. Day Tripper
2. Eleanor Rigby
3. Let It Be
4. Lady Madonna
5. Honey Pie

I'm in love but I'm laaaaaaazy,
-Charles

8 Comments:

Blogger Henrik Herb said...

1. Tomorrow Never Knows
2. Lady Madonna
3. I Am The Walrus
4. She Came In Through the Bathroom Window
5. Norweigan Wood

10:03 PM, March 04, 2007

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

I'm telling you, a list of this tells much more about a person than "cars, food, shopping, traveling.. etc etc" ever could. Anyone else?

6:20 PM, March 05, 2007

 
Blogger Emma said...

Word.
1. Two of us
2. Norwegian wood
3. With a little help from my friends
4. Here comes the sun
5. When I'm Sixty-Four

6:46 PM, March 05, 2007

 
Blogger Dylan said...

I like counting down from 5:

5. Yesterday
4. In My Life (my 8th Grade graduation song)
3. Day Tripper
2. With a Little Help from My Friends
1. Here Comes the Sun

3:04 PM, March 06, 2007

 
Blogger Emma said...

so, I'm thinking we need more Beatles on the music server.

5:44 AM, March 08, 2007

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

Done.

11:33 AM, March 08, 2007

 
Blogger Henrik Herb said...

Gimme some time and I'll contribute some stuff to that server, pretty hectic life right now

10:35 PM, March 11, 2007

 
Blogger Sam said...

Now that I can comment, I have to join this discussion.

5. Hey Jude
4. Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
3. Day Tripper
2. From Me To You
1. Hard Day's Night

8:17 PM, April 15, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home