Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Bloggity blog blog

Hey, guys! It's-a-me, Mario...ehh, I mean, Lisa...

I've decided to post, since I haven't been doing it nearly enough...

Well, you guys, I read all your posts, and I looked at the new pictures of people now that they're home, and I almost started crying...I miss you all SO much!! I'm dyyying without you...

My life at home has become really...not great all the time. It's a bit dramatic, and I don't like that...

My mother is treating me like a child. She doesn't trust me to do my homework, and she wants to control what I do with my time and when I do it. I'm still not allowed to see Jeremy, and sometimes I feel like my heart is breaking...

I think I'll be okay, though. I have seen Jeremy since I've been back, and it was beautiful. We've said 'I love you.' He said it first. We give each other presents, talk on the phone when we can, talk on AIM, write each other love e-mails. I'm very much in love, and we know that we can make it until we can see each other freely.

I'm starting school next Tuesday...tomorrow I get my schedule and books and things. I have a really tough schedule; we'll see how it goes. I've been spending a lot of time with my best friends lately, and it's been really good. Today we met in a coffee shop that our friend Brandon works at, and we 'discussed Othello'...which means we went out to lunch, got smoothies, sat on the couch and drew on the chalk wall. I miss you guys bunches...I wish I could hang out with you all the time!

I find myself dreading the time when people ask me, "So, how was that thing you went to? Where was it, again? Minnesota?" I know that even if I try to explain it to them extensively, they'll just nod and continue on with their lives, never fully grasping the importance of this beautiful experience...

Hehe, this post is sounding super dramatic, but life really is pretty good. After I finish my summer homework, life should be pretty good...

I miss you all and I hope you're doing well!

Love,

Lisa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chua said...

Go Lisa! The situation seems far from ideal but you seem to be making the most of it, so yay for that.

And yeah, trying to explain TASP is so frustrating.

5:56 PM, September 01, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home