Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

writing sentences.

I realized how much fun it is to write sentence today.
My lit. class is incredibly boring, and today we were learning about simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex sentences, you know them all, (this is day 2 of sentence types) and we had to practice writing each type. I went into it with a very bad attitude, but I found it's incredibly fun to make up zany sentences using the names of friends. And as a part of my campaign-to-increase-familiarity-with-the-word-"calipygian" my first simple sentence was:
"Fitzwilliam looked positively calipygian (even under water)."

In other news, there's a lecture at Calvin College about gender roles in hip-hop that I'm planning on going to next week. Woohoo for extended learning! Miss you all!

note to Mark: I tried to send you a hello message by way of a friend who visited the UM campus, but not surprisingly, it never got through. Too bad, but good luck with the tenure process!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home