Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Are you joking?!

The TASP 2006 Brochure is now up here and... we've been largely passed over! It's a travesty, I tell you. *stalks away*

Moving on.

Life in Vienna is rather routine, boring, and tiring. I guess it's the cold weather.

But wait, good news. I can begin contributing to the total of TASPer university acceptances! My UK applications have started filtering back. Got the first three yesterday (Imperial College, Warwick University, and University of Manchester) so it's comforting to know that I'm assured of somewhere, university-wise. Still, my sights are set on the US, so fingers crossed for the Early Decision results :P

I sat for the BMO today (British Math Olympiad, Sam probably knows what it's about) and as a result have got a mild headache. So goodnight.

Till later,

Jason

7 Comments:

Blogger slaytonm said...

Not entirely. Ridley and Samyukta made it to page 7, and Charles, Sam, Meredith, and I are on page 8.

Go us.... sort of.

5:06 PM, November 30, 2005

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

What a joke! How could they not put the lawn sculpture picture in there?!

5:13 PM, November 30, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

Congratulations with your British acceptances, Jsn! I'm still hoping for Princeton, though. :)

Certainly looks like there was some Cornell-favoritism involved in the brochure compilation, but my picture's in there, so I'm not complaining.

We aren't doing BMO, but I'm putting on some pretty heavy pressure to get us involved in AMC. My coach just has to get the school to cough up the registration fees, send in the paperwork, etc.

5:53 PM, November 30, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

Gaaa! TA has turned to corporate sponsorship! And it's advertising...Coke! page two of the brochure, purplish picture, not even joking. coke of all things.

6:33 PM, November 30, 2005

 
Blogger Meredith said...

That was the most horrible thing I've ever seen. Our lack of representation was a travesty. I'm not even kidding; I'm quite upset that our beautiful faces aren't gracing the brochure in more places.
I think St. Louis triumped...it looks like they ran wild.

7:41 PM, November 30, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

Did you guys send "Where in the world is Charles Wu?" That one's worth all the other brochure photos put together.

5:02 PM, December 01, 2005

 
Blogger berno said...

Excuse me?

Where in the world is the charles wu penny horse picture?
that one could qualify as artwork

11:32 PM, December 04, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home