Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Busy Schedule

I just had a meeting with my guidance counselor to pick out my class list for next semester...all I can say is whoa, I'm gonna have to manage my time wisely.

1st: Downtown Science
2nd: Corporate Fraud
3rd: Trash Talking
4th: Jazz Welding
5th: Kung-Fu Poetry
6th: Careers in Awesome

I'm still undecided about a possible 0 per. I'm stuck between Controlling the Economy and an independent study in Coups D'etats and You. Any Advice? Let me know. Hope all is well with all of you.

Peace.

Isaac

7 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Take "Coup D'etats and You." That sounds pretty amazing.

7:25 AM, December 03, 2005

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

What about hands-on research in "Words that sound naughty but really aren't?" Or is this serious?

12:16 PM, December 03, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

Unless it's un grand coup et plusieurs etats.

4:08 PM, December 03, 2005

 
Blogger IsaacNoah said...

Coups D'etats it is. I can't wait for the final...

5:44 PM, December 03, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

This would indeed be the most awesome schedule ever. Unless Hogwarts existed.

6:00 PM, December 03, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

Non, excusez moi. Tu a raison, Ridley - pour un coup et plusiers etats, on disera probablement "coup des etats." Et apres tout, je crois qu'il n'y avais presque jamais un coup pour plusieurs etats.

You know what bugs me about Hogwarts? They never learn any math. Or science. And they never do any reading/literature work. So by Muggle measures (e.g. the SAT), they're all totally uneducated.

3:43 PM, December 04, 2005

 
Blogger berno said...

sorry to prove myself a hp nerd,
but in book 3 hermione does study "arithmancy", which I would assume has something to do with math

11:41 PM, December 04, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home