Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Scrubs Mania

How many of you watch Scrubs? One of my friends has started lending me the dvds (whizzed through the second season in the last two days, eagerly awaiting season one), and basically, I'm hooked. So funny, bizarre, immature, and yet poignant in places.

Anyway, one of the first (and best) episodes of season two has this a cappella group singing the theme song for "Charles in Charge" (apparently a sitcom I've never heard of). And so I just had to post.

Hope all's well.

Jason

4 Comments:

Blogger Charles Wu said...

Hah, that's the number one name-word-play comment I get from teachers and old people

6:48 PM, December 01, 2005

 
Blogger Meredith said...

Seriously my favorite show and I'm not even kidding.

9:06 PM, December 01, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

which: scrubs or Charles in Charge?

6:06 PM, December 02, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

My number one name-word-play from all Americans is Sam-I-Am. Europeans apparently have little exposure to Dr. Seuss - a cultural failing of almost Napoleon-Dynamitesque proportions, but it's nice not to be Sam-I-Am for a while . . .

6:20 PM, December 02, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home