Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

pilgrimage to Ann Arbor

Theology finals are coming up so a few people from the class got together to study tonight, and we got talking about how we don't really know what our professor thinks about anything we discuss. So somehow, it came up that we should hear him preach at his church in Ann Arbor where he lives, and someone said, "I would if only I knew where it was or when it started." And since i went there this summer I was like "Campus Chapel, Washtenaw Court, 11.30 am." And we're totally all going to drive over there during J-term to hear him preach! So sometime in January, I will return to our beloved stomping grounds and vist A2. I'm thinking I'll take some pictures of 1322 Hill St. in all of its snowy glory, and maybe I can stop by to see you Adam? I'm so happy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chua said...

What's J-term?

And do take lotsa lotsa pictures.

4:47 PM, December 11, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

January term or interim. It's this in-between term at Calvin college where I'm taking theology when students just take one class that meets everyday and get back into the swing of things after the Christmas holiday. There's also a really great lecture series that goes on then, and this year Paul Rusesabagina--the subject of hotel Rwanda--is speaking one day. There are lots of groups that travel abroad then too, like the orchestra I'm in is going to tour England, but I can't go because I have my highschool classes to go to. Poo.

5:43 PM, December 11, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

I just realized you mentioned 1322 Hill Street. Watch out for crazed sorority girls on the hunt fresh sacrifices to purify and cleanse their their cult-room (or what not... everybody remember the cult room? Heh).

4:15 PM, December 12, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

Imagine going back and actually meeting the people from the pictures on the walls. *shivers* That's a spooky thought.

4:59 PM, December 12, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home