Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

So is it a day left for this agony to end?
Yes!

I can't wait to never open commonapp.org again.

*****Public service announcement*****
...if anyone wants to share college essays email me!!! (karmicdancer13@gmail.com) basically im just really interested in what people had to say and ..ill show you mine if you show me yours!...

~Sanjukta

4 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I'm so taking you up on that. Yes everyone, this is the day my recreational reading becomes friends' admissions essays. I'll send them to you...just as soon as I finish them.

1:13 PM, December 29, 2005

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

no rid, i really do. I'm sure it'll be full of fantastic prose, and I'll have a huge dictionary right nxt to me. =]

2:25 PM, December 29, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

Damn common app! I hate 400 character limits!

3:37 PM, December 31, 2005

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

Haha, that's nothing. Columbia's personal app asks me what I did during my last two summers in about 100 characters. can you believe that?

6:40 PM, December 31, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home