Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

buzz buzz

I have got a new cellphone!! But it's not that cool, so whatever. The thing is, my sister had no phone whatsover, so we got her one too, and in the process had to move to cingular as AT&T was outdated. Well, my sister got a CAMERAPHONE, while my phone's text-messaging doesn't even work!! How fair is that??
Well life goes on. I stuck cool glitter stickers and a random lost-looking chicken all over it to cope with my unjust treatment.

Also, I have learnt to make trifle pudding, which is the most delicious dessert in the universe. I made it for my dad's birthday, and I ate the most. Yea, don't start reminding me of the diet, ok? It's friggin' winter, and if I don't have a regular sugar intake, I will soon check in for seasonal depressive disorder or something.

There's a bout of mono that's been going around the school. I feel so bad for, and at the same time, amused at all the people who got infected. Because, while it's hard to deal with mono, espcially for college-applying seniors, it's also tremendously funny for the healthy kids to watch people's reactions when they go, "Come on Alex. Whaaat've you been doing behind the band room??"
hehe

Ok, I cut my thumb the other day for some god-forsaken reason, and I can't type anymore. But check out the recommendations page!

~Sanjukta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home