Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Ten full minutes!

And I haven't started seeing double.

One of the nasty side effects of my medication is that I spend basically the whole day with a headache, unable to remain upright for long periods of time, read, watch TV, or indeed use the internet. It's been boooooooooring. I managed to burn some of my music collection from the computer onto a bunch of CDs, and have been spending days vegetating and listening to music... which doesn't actually sound too bad but it gets old.

Anyway, I've been improving, and a bunch of family members is about to arrive in an hour, on a visit all the way from Malaysia, so at least there's going to be some entertainment.

Just thought I'd catch up with the blog, and wish you all Happy Holidays.

Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger IsaacNoah said...

Feel better soon my friend. Apologies that such a generally good and genial time of year is made so annoying. I will see if I can pull some strings...maybe there will be some pain relief from the gnomes. Those suckers owe me a few favors. No promises, but gnomes are pretty on point. Best of luck and Blessings.

Isaac

4:38 AM, December 25, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home