Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

things

hey everyone, I'm trying to update the website a little, so if you check it out and notice that things are different, that's why. I'm not the best with html code, so things might be a bit shifty, feel free to correct/change/delete anything at all. One thing I got rid of was the "at tasp" section, since we aren't at tasp anymore, but if anyone thinks that should stay for whatever reason, I just moved the stuff down below the html body code thing that I can't actually write or this post won't publish but whatever what a run-on sentence thing this is, so it's still there, it just doesn't show up on the actual page. That's about all.

Alas, I'm in a bit of a funk. Post-holiday blues perhaps. My siblings have gone home and I'm all alone *waits for echo*. I think I'll go steal my sister's gilmore girls season 5 dvd and have myself a merry little marathon.

-Emma

6 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chua said...

Ahaha, why is Adam unflatteringly photoshopped?

5:52 PM, December 27, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

That would be Sam's little photo morpher. It's Adam old adult. I figured post-tasp pictures, we're all aging, why not?

6:38 PM, December 27, 2005

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

what website?

7:40 PM, December 27, 2005

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

and also, omg, i keep getting this incest site that takes over the screen every time i want to change the url. but its url never shows up. how do i block it?
and also, while we're at it, how do you block websites that you know the url's of?

7:51 PM, December 27, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

The website is the TASP homepage:

www.geocities.com/tasp2005michigan

Oh Samyu your post sent me into a stomach-cramping fit of laughter... but you really should think about getting your computer looked at. It seems to be very temperamental.

If you have Firefox (I assume this works on Explorer too), go to the "tools" menu at the top of the screen, "options", then "content", and make sure that the box marked "block pop-up windows" is checked. If that doesn't help, then your problem is more malicious than I can deal with. Try obtaining a copy of some Spyware removal program. I use "Spyware Doctor" by PC Tools. You can probably obtain a free copy online.

5:30 AM, December 28, 2005

 
Blogger Meredith said...

Sorry, Samyu, but that's just a little bit funny.

Anyway, yay for Gilmore Girls!

4:39 PM, December 28, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home