Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Last-minute thoughts before leaving for school

Congratulations to all you EA people for getting your act together by November 5th and applying in the first place, quite aside from your acceptance/deferral as the case may be! Some people wait until almost the last minute to send in their applications and end up scrambling around frantically, sending up to six emails filled with anxious queries to their college counselors in a single evening. If the stars are right, though, I should be (more or less) finished by Friday.

I have a Harvard interview on Wednesday in Amsterdam. Feeling slightly nervous. Those of you with experience: am I supposed to wear a tie, or will nice-casual-type dress be sufficient?

On Saturday I took a break from wrangling with the McGill website and made Christmas cookies. I think bells are the best shape, with Christmas trees in second.

Groetjes,

Sam

3 Comments:

Blogger Dylan said...

I wore a dress shirt and dress pants. No tie, no jacket.

2:18 PM, December 19, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

The only thing I remember people telling me is "NO JEANS!"... doesn't seem very complex.

6:53 AM, December 20, 2005

 
Blogger slaytonm said...

sweater and khakis.

yeah, I wouldn't go for a tie.

5:50 PM, December 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home