Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Whatever supernates your coracle

TASPers of the most excellent cyber thalassocracy (YAR, matey!):

I've noticed that the recommendations page is being woefully neglected. Seriously, Social Services is about to come in and take it away. As a promotion, I have interspersed into the beginning of this post several pretty excellent words that are now on the recommendations page.
If you don't feel like dealing with the code, just email me with the info, and I can take care of it, no problemo. You're interesting people, and I know you're reading/listening to/saying interesting and noteworthy stuff, so don't you want to commemorate it on the website? I thought so.

That is all. I am done beseeching you to love the website for today.
And now I will begin my Christmas shopping (of course I didn't leave it until the week before Christmas!).

4 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

why all the naval imagery?

7:26 PM, December 20, 2005

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

and also i don't know how to edit it. is there a link somehow?

7:29 PM, December 20, 2005

 
Blogger Meredith said...

You go to geocities. Then you log onto tasp2005michigan with the password that we use for the photobuckets. Then you go to file manager and make your way to recommendations.html. When you go to the coding of the page, there'll be instructions on how to do the rest.

9:40 PM, December 20, 2005

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

wooo! new recommendations!

6:47 PM, December 21, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home