Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Friday, December 16, 2005

HELL YES!!!

Well, I just clicked on that most sinister enter button, heart in my throat. I covered my eyes because I couldn't bear to look, but brought them down in time for the "Welcome to Yale Class of 2010!" with a bulldog. I had promised myself that I wouldn't vomit, cry or shriek, but I ended up screaming anyway. I shrieked, and then my mom heard me and shrieked in reply, because she knew it had to be good. And then we hugged and jumped around, and then my dog started howling. I finished it off by calling all my friends at home and at school and holding the phone away from my ear as they shrieked.

In short:
Meredith = Yale, class of 2010

I love everything right now.

BOOYA!

8 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

And there was much rejoicing all through the land!

FRABJOUS!

and when Matt gets accepted reg. decision, you guys are gonna be at the same school!!! OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOOMGOMOG

(TRANSLATION: oh my gosh o my gosh o my gosh o gosh my gosh my o my o gosh my o gosh my o gosh my o gosh my o gosh my o gosh my o gosh my gosh o o my gosh o my o gosh)!

If only Georgetown could see my typing skills they'd be like o my gosh o gosh my gosh, she's gotta come here!

7:32 PM, December 16, 2005

 
Blogger slaytonm said...

Congratulations Meredith. A well deserved acceptance.

Give the dean of admissions a flaming bag of you-know-what from me, lol.

8:57 PM, December 16, 2005

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

Congratulations! Another UMich TASPer goes to college!

2:03 AM, December 17, 2005

 
Blogger Meredith said...

I will have my bag in hand, Matt.

2:47 AM, December 17, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

AAAAAAHH!!! Fantastic news! Congratulations!

5:25 AM, December 17, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

Woooooo!

7:38 AM, December 17, 2005

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

By the way, where's Dylan? He's a Yale EAer too, as far as I remember...

1:17 PM, December 17, 2005

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

Though I was the first to shriek to you online, here it is again.
S H R I E K

!!! !!!!
Do you hear the echoes?

4:51 PM, December 17, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home