Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

garlic pants

I had my Carleton interview today, and for once, it went really really well. Even if I don't end up going there, even if I don't get in, it will be nice to know that I made it through one college interview without making a complete ass of myself. The only slightly bad thing was the smell my pants let off. So, my mum gave our ironing board away to my brother, and needing to iron my khakis, I ended up using the pull out cutting boards in the kitchen covered with dishtowels as an ironing board. It worked all right until I smelled garlic. Apparently the last thing that cutting board was used for was garlic, the smell of which my pants absorbed. So I smelled like I was trying to fend off a vampire or something. I wonder how my interviewer felt about that...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I-ou gueau tou bi qui digue mi.

9:24 AM, January 15, 2006

 
Blogger Meredith said...

If you told the interviewer the story, then the answer is probably that he/she found it hilarious. Because that is kind of funny.

11:30 AM, January 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home