Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Monday, April 24, 2006

The Last College Post

I swear. So humor me.

It's almost May, so I assume most of you have already, like Ridley, decided which college you will be gracing for the next few years. For curiosity's sake, do help complete the following list, either by leaving comments or directly editing the post.

Bern - St. Olaf
Charles - MIT
Chris - hmm?
Christina - UC Berkeley?
Dylan - Yale?
Emily - Yale?
Emma - Calvin
Henrik - Idyllwild
Isaac - not so soon?
Jason - Princeton
Lisa - UC Riverside
Matt - Duke
Meredith - Yale
Nestor - umm... ?
Ridley - UMich
Sam - ... ?
Sanj00 - Emory
Sophie - Princeton

Adam - ?
Jenny- ?

Once it's done, I'll figure a way to transfer it somewhere more permanent than a blog post that'll soon be dragged into the archives. Perhaps on our homepage.

Jason

7 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

ok - Jsn, I lov you for trying so hard to distort my name, but I think we can chillax a bit on that.

anyway - I'm pretty sure I'll be sending in my deposit to Emory.

Yes, Emory.

9:00 PM, April 24, 2006

 
Blogger Emma said...

You did not just write "chillax"...it's so ugly sounding!

10:47 PM, April 24, 2006

 
Blogger Dylan said...

What were the final members trophy case, Sanju? I hear rumors that you went at least 8 for 14 (batting well over .500).

Also, I remain undecided.

11:22 PM, April 24, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

I'm undecided too. Give us a break.

6:08 AM, April 26, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

And can you tell us anything besides "Soph is going to Princeton"? Like, where did she apply? And why isn't she posting, anyway?

6:13 AM, April 26, 2006

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Yay!

But yeah, what's up with her long silence on the blog?

6:44 AM, April 26, 2006

 
Blogger Emma said...

And what's her address?

2:28 PM, April 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home