Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Weeell crud

So a downside of getting into Cornell (not really a downside, I guess, but an unfortunate side effect) is that I need to visit the campus before deciding (reasonable). But...
Care to guess which is the only weekend that I have "free" between now and deadline?

Right. Prom night.

poop.

anyway, Ill be there sunday the 16 and monday the 17. Any of you up in that neck of the woods and we could meet up?

miss you

-bern

2 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

o ouch.
I'm free that weekend but since I got waitlisted at Cornell due to my rather unforunate switching of apps, I have decided not to go through with it and withdrew my application. Maybe you could stop by Scarsdale??

11:30 PM, April 08, 2006

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Poop and do-do.

However, having said that, I never did actually understand the whole concept of prom. What makes it so momentous? Can someone explain?

3:36 PM, April 10, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home