Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Coolness

I was contacted a few days ago by a Yale doctoral student, who happens to be a '94 TASPer, about housing advice over here during the summer... since apparently I'm the only one associated with TA who is currently in Vienna.

Anyway, he says that he's still in touch with many of his fellow TASPers (remember, their summer was nearly 12 years ago), which sounds pretty damn promising for us. Says a lot of them are now doctoral candidates, lawyers... the like. He also drew my attention to this one writer and '94 TASPer, Daniel Alarcon, who seems to be a very promising author I have to check out some time soon.

Jason

4 Comments:

Blogger Sanjukta said...

Housing in Yale, or in Vienna?

And Alarcon's website seems ultra cool.

8:48 PM, May 07, 2006

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

In Vienna.

I know what you mean, when I saw that website my thoughts went something like aww... pretty... must make TASP website as nice...

Maybe in a few weeks' time once my exams are over.

11:08 AM, May 08, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

Ooh, he had some readings in the California Bay Area just last month. Maybe he'll still be doing those this fall when I get down there . . .

12:33 PM, May 08, 2006

 
Blogger Emma said...

I placed a hold on the book from the GR library. I can't wait for it to get to my branch.

9:07 PM, May 08, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home