Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Friday, May 05, 2006

The Great Immigration Debate!

of 1621...

Watch the video, ignore the heavy-handed irony if you so wish. My only point here is, wait for the eagles. They crack me up, and remind me of about a dozen people... Nestor first and foremost.

Those who haven't done so, remember that the link to the TASP wiki is here. Add your college info.

My current top five:

1. Black River - Amos Lee - Probably the quietest, simplest, most low key, (yet simply beautiful) song I've ever liked, except for Down to the River
2. Ja Sei Namorar - Tribalistas
3. The Rain - The Subdudes - Yes, my listening tastes have recently been influenced by posts on this blog.
4. SOS - Rihanna
5. The Only Difference Between Suicide And Martyrdom Is Press Coverage - Panic! At The Disco - Um... I'm not actually sure what they're saying, but it doesn't really matter. I imagine this is what many Japanese anime themes sound like.

Jason

6 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

I kind of enjoyed the video, heavy-handed irony and all. Let's call them crackers!

3:45 PM, May 05, 2006

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

Wait, no one answered my question - will the wiki show up on a google search or anything? I really don't want to give away private information to the interested world.

8:42 AM, May 06, 2006

 
Blogger Sam said...

No, I'm pretty sure you need a password to get in. And if you still want to play it safe, you can leave off your phone number and exact mailing address and list your umich email account - that way spammers and televangelists can't get to anything except an email account you don't use that much anyway, and TASPers who want to mail you things/call you can get the necessary information from you by email.

11:30 AM, May 06, 2006

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

okay, thanks. I'll do that then.

9:47 AM, May 07, 2006

 
Blogger Henrik Herb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:33 AM, May 07, 2006

 
Blogger Henrik Herb said...

i thought the video was great, but some of the humor to the side was kinda stupid.

10:34 AM, May 07, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home