Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

your face still goes to college

Hey, hotties.
It's been a wild few days since I've been home. The ride home went as follows: I slept through the entirety of Ohio(travesty of travesties!), I ate lunch, I slept through much of Pennsylvania, I ate ice cream, and then I arrived home.
And as I sat on the couch, and my fifty pound dog sat on me, in turn, I had the striking realization that I was home. The thing about cars and planes is that you can arrive at one place while your heart's still in another. To combat this, I slept for eighteen hours straight after arriving home; I rose only because my father shook me awake at 4 in the afternoon to go to church.
But seriously, I've been thinking of you guys. I was thinking of you especially when my modem wheezed out "Mercy!" as I attempted to read through all the contact emails in less than an hour and a half. I killed my modem for all of you. Let us hope that its noble death was not in vain, and that we will stay in contact.
As I mentioned in my email, I found Looza, though at the ludicrous price of $2.89.
So, anyway, I'm super excited for blogging with everyone. I think we need some more interactive fun here, though. More comments on posts. To start us off, I propose a ludicrous idea! Since it is the spirit of blogging to post pictures of babies sitting on birthday cake(or something) for birthdays, I think that everyone should respond to this post with their birthday dates so that we can commemorate each day of 2005 Michigan TASPer birth joy.

ACTUAL NEWS:
I will be posting a recommendations site later tonight(I hope). But before I go into more detail, a short story:
Once upon a time there was a remarkable, curly-haired girl who loved websites that look really neat. She was a generally happy, productive lass until one day, the most SINISTER of evils attacked. The Lugubrious Lout of Laziness! This most evil lout, bemoaning industriousness, captured the girl and made her lazy. O Fie, Fie on thee, Lugubrious Lout! Though the girl strove to create a recommendations button for the TASP website, the lout proved too much. In the end, the girl was forced to merely create a link under the @TASP tab.
READER'S DIGEST VERSION: There will shortly be a link under the "@TASP" tab on the website for recommendations. You'll find instructions on posting stuff in the html coding.

So, about this snapping thing...
-my mother

8 Comments:

Blogger Charles Wu said...

Charles Wu - October 21

12:38 AM, August 10, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Jason Chua - September 3
Isaac Miller - September 3

8:23 AM, August 10, 2005

 
Blogger Dylan said...

Dylan Morris-July 8

9:55 AM, August 10, 2005

 
Blogger Sophie said...

Soph-June 12

3:26 PM, August 11, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

Sam - July 7

10:09 AM, August 13, 2005

 
Blogger berno said...

Berno- may 9

6:53 PM, August 16, 2005

 
Blogger Jason Chua said...

Lisa Ruiz - July 7
This was the double B-day along with Sam, right?

6:32 AM, August 17, 2005

 
Blogger Meredith said...

Oh, and I'm July 19th

5:24 PM, September 17, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home