Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

AHHH I'M POSTING! AHHHHH! (chyessss)

Hey guys!!! Oh gosh, I miss you all sooo much. Sometimes I forget just HOW much when I don't write or talk about TASP for a while. I know that I don't post that often, but I would like to start posting on a more regular basis. You guys, I read all of your posts, and I love knowing what's going on in your lives, and I always check the 3rd Photobucket to see if anything new is there. My point is, I DO care about and love you guys SO much and I want you to know it.

Okay, so school has officially started. Ahhh, it's SO almost second quarter...*gulp* To be truthful, I'm hating school for the most part. I have a heavy case of senioritis, but it will soon be remedied. There are parts of school I do like, however. AP Physics...ah, AP Physics, what would I do without you? I'm passionate about the subject, I'm friends with my teacher, my best friend is in the class, and I really, really enjoy doing the homework and tests (something which seems to disgust anyone who finds out). AP Art History is interesting, though it is a lot of work. I really love art, and the class is fun. I guess I do like that class a lot; I just hate homework, hehe. AP English is Awful. With a capital A, in case you didn't notice. If you know me, you know that AP English is USUALLY my favorite class. But this year, the teacher is hateful, the class is hateful, we hardly turn anything in, and we do an overload of college work and hardly study any literature. Worst of all, there is NO discussion. AT all. I guess it's my last year of high school English, though, so I can't complain that much. Econ is pretty terrible, since my class is pretty moronic. It's getting better, though.

I was elected President of my choir!! Now my Les Chanteuses ladies call me "Madame President," even when they see me in the halls! It's pretty awesome. However, I'm super stressed trying to get them ready for our concert next week. My teacher left me in charge for this week while he's gone, but the sub keeps trying to wrestle control from me. It's quite a frustrating struggle.

Anyway, other than school...what else is happening? I'm still super passionate about music. Ohhhh and something horrible happened! My friend Amy, from my girl scout troop, and I are really huge Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan fans, right? So she tells me that this summer, she went to a Billy Corgan concert, and she also tells me that I was the first person she thought to take!!! WHY didn't I go, you ask? I was in MICHIGAN!! Ohh, I would the concert were a few weeks later!! My chance to see Billy Corgan...*weep* Oh, I'll get over it. I must see him perform before I die...

However, I wouldn't trade TASP for a million Billy Corgan concerts.

Plus, even Billy Corgan might get boring after a few thousand concerts. ;-)

I put two pictures on the 3rd Photobucket. Enjoy!

I MISS you guys!! I LOVE you guys!!!

I definitely shall post more later.

Love,

Lisa

4 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Woohoo photobucket!

And now the plant picture is no more!

~Emma

9:41 AM, October 20, 2005

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

jeremy looks like johnny depp

11:39 AM, October 20, 2005

 
Blogger Meredith said...

Hooray, it's the return of Lisa, The Photogenic!
I concur with Ridley that Jeremy is beautiful.

3:19 PM, October 20, 2005

 
Blogger EJ said...

Lisa Lisa!
I'm so happy to finally hear from you!
I haven't been on AIM in about 4 months b/c my computer hates me, but I love you much and I can't wait until our next "F*** You" fest on the Internet!

4:56 PM, October 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home