Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Just thought I'd say this.

I just realized how influential the Blog is. Everytime I read it, it puts me back on my feet and I start working diligently and with enthusiasm. Just reading all the amazing things you guys have to say everyday just fills me with joy.

I am so grateful to knowing all of you.

So, after using this Blogg Drug, I'll call it Blog - Heroin, I'm going to use this revitalized self of mine and read C & P. Thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

I think it's safe to say that the blog isn't addictive, but certainly habit forming :)

10:11 AM, October 05, 2005

 
Blogger Sam said...

*snap snap*
John Sinclair would be proud.

11:39 AM, October 05, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

there's nothing wrong with blogging. It's like milk!

5:17 PM, October 05, 2005

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

... laced with mescaline :)

5:02 PM, October 06, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home