Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

happy birthday emma!!!

Hey emma,

I wanted to wish you a happy b'day, but then the blogger service went down. Then, gmail decided to call it quits. Then my computer screen froze, and I couldn't even open up the page where I stored everybody's contact info. So I shut the whole system down, restarted it, kicked the internet redirector or whatever, and finally got this thing to work.
So here it goes.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!!!!
I miss you loads, and hope that your seventeenth year goes extremely well, and that you get into Georgetown, and that your hair grows into the shape of a mohawk, and you have lots of fun living with Hannah, and that your ecumenical joke meets with success and that the forensics judges love your hair.
I'll break two coconuts for you today.

Luv,
Samyu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home