Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

*freaking OUT*

Princeton accepted me!

I've been laughing maniacally for the past few minutes.

Well, at least I hope the admissions office staff didn't make a mistake. See, international applicants get their decision e-mailed to them if thus requested, so I have this nagging feeling that perhaps they inadvertently switched names. I'll know for sure when the package arrives in the mail. But whatever, this is not the time for my pessimistic streak to surface.

Because it's basically settled. I applied Early Decision, which is binding, and so I'll be joining you guys in the States next year!

Best of luck to all of you! I know that Charles is waiting for MIT, and that Yale comes out tomorrow.

Till later,

Jason

10 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Wooooooo! Yay Jason! Princeton was lucky to get you.

10:51 AM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger Emma said...

Yessssssss! That's fantastic! Jason's going to be on the same continent as me!!! Woooo!

1:39 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger slaytonm said...

Jason, I most sincerely and emphatically offer you my congratulations.

But seriously, come a little early, I'll show you all the cool places in Princeton.

....




Yeah Jason!!!!!!!!

4:23 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger Charles Wu said...

Holy schnikeys! Congrats all around, I can't express how cool that is for you! Super Chilly! Woohoo! I keep wanting to write more interjections!

/Does heel-click in air

PS: Good luck to everybody tomoeeow, I know a lot of decisions come out then. As for MIT, they never write, they never call...
PPS: It's actually the mailman's fault for being really damn slow

5:30 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger EJ said...

CONGRATULATIONS my favorite a capella junkie!

5:39 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger Sanjukta said...

AAARGH!!! Jason, I'm so happy for you!!!! I know that Princeton was always your number one choice, and now you've got it! Yay!

And you'll be so close to New York! We can meet up!

5:56 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger Dylan said...

Yay for Jsn! That's mad chillig. It'll be great to have you state-side next year!

6:07 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger berno said...

Way to go Jason!

*listens to rockapella in celebration*

7:44 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger IsaacNoah said...

A major roomie grats to you Jason!

Very proud of you old boy, its good to have you on our side...

How much does it cost to ship a fruit basket to Vienna? Well here's a cyper-cornucopia at any rate. I mean it man, congratulations on a job well done. You certainly deserve it. They'll be grovelling at your feet when you get to New Jersey...

10:05 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger Meredith said...

SQUEEEEAAAAAAL! That is mad exciting. I honestly just don't know what else to say. I'm inarticulate, stunned speechless!

10:08 PM, December 14, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home