Here is the secret-not-so-secret online Nunnian shrine made by the loving 05 UMich TASPers. Enter our homology. We are Triumphant in Turquoise--and all other colors. WORRRRD.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Here I sit at home, 12:04 (that's 2006), in the room above my garage with just my mum after a movie marathon celebrating a new year. And I'm comfortable enough with myself that I can admit that to you. There is a wonderful reason for my hermitness (though I really think that it can be great fun to sit home on any night, including New Year's Eve, so anyone else at home, be proud, have fun), but you don't need to hear any excuses. Happy New Year everyone! Happy graduation year! Happy!

(Just a side note: that's a fun word. Happy. Yappy. Bappy. Okay I just thought of another one that starts with a C, but that is not the order of the day, and besides, C is a superfluous letter.)

Kontent at home,
-Emma (I'm liking the witty adjectives Rid).

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Hermitude?

2:25 AM, January 04, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home